Rob dazzles us with brilliance, discussing the differences in the liberal and conservative mindsets, and his belief that Republicans are one-trick ponies. We also talk about Bain Capital and the LIBOR scandal. Let us know what you think — we’d love to hear from you.
The Missing Links
Links to sites or topics discussed on the show
- Less Crappy, More Happy
- Who Is Grover Norquist?
- Romney’s Bain Story Is Falling Apart
- London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR)
- listener provided link to Identifying The Real Victims In The LIBOR Scandal
- listener provided link to The World Of LI(E)BOR And Worst Case Lawsuits
- an American nightmare – “the U.S. criminal justice system now employs more people than America’s two largest private employers, Wal-Mart and McDonald’s, combined”
- Past 12 months warmest ever for U.S.
- Conservapedia – The Trustworthy Encyclopedia
The Reading Room
Interesting articles and videos provided by both the hosts and listeners
- Did John Roberts switch his vote?
- Missouri granted waiver from No Child Left Behind law
- Is Udacity the future of higher education?
- Zimmerman granted $1 million bond
- Is US government reading email without a warrant? It doesn’t want to talk about it
- listener provided link to Why Conservatives Are Happier Than Liberals
- listener provided link to Reagan Vs. Obama – Social Economics 101
- interesting Osama Bin Laden quotes supporting the view that 9/11 was intended as a wake-up call to the American people
- The Art of Hypocrisy
- listener provided link to DNA Match Tying Protest to 2004 Killing Is Doubted
- Feds uncover drug tunnel from Mexico to Arizona
This week’s music:
Blackbird Blackbird – Happy High