Do we have the right to do whatever we want? We discuss this as we conclude our three-part series on Jerry’s three principles. We also welcome our listener Andrew as a guest host, he adds his viewpoint to the mix, and we cover some of your listener feedback!
The Missing Links
Links to sites or topics discussed on the show
- You Have the Right To Do Whatever You Want…
- The Elizabeth Warren Quote Every American Needs To See
- West Wing excerpt
The Reading Room
Interesting articles and videos provided by both the hosts and listeners
- Does the Bible Condone Slavery?
- Ron Paul wins majority of delegates from Maine (add this to Iowa, Minnesota, and Nevada)
- Minting the Digital Currency of the Future
- American Arrested Using Predator Drone Had Rights Violated, Lawyer Says
- ‘Help me,’ homeless man begs as cops fatally beat him in videotaped incident
- Partisan Psychology: Why Do People Choose Political Loyalties Over Facts?
- FBI Fears Bitcoin’s Popularity with Criminals
- Medical report says Zimmerman had broken nose, other injuries after fight
- U.S. Department of Justice Slaps Baltimore Police Over Right to Record Issue
- Why Fewer Voters Can Mean Better Elections
- New French Government Takes 30% Pay Cut
This week’s music:
Nameless Dancers – Night Fly