On this week’s show we start off reading some listener feedback and responding to it. We also talk some more about education, as well as how well we think anarchy would work. A big thank you to our small, but growing, audience! We appreciate the feedback!
The Reading Room
- Ayn Rand Reviews Children’s Movies - The New Yorker
- Indiana Cop Responds to Eric Garner Protesters by Selling T-Shirt: 'Breathe Easy—Don't Break the Law'
- 6 Ideas for a Cop-Free World
- "Oh God, it's Mom." (C-SPAN) - YouTube
- Progressives, Libertarians and Selfishness | Strike-The-Root
- Happy Holidays to all of our listeners!
- Episode 78 – We Can’t Breathe | The Midwest Peace Process
- Why Was This Subway Musician Arrested For Playing Guitar? - Rolling Stone
Cops Gone Wild
Fans of the Show
September 10th Society
Tags3D printing anarchy bitcoin civil war climate change crime drones drugs education election Facebook Ferguson gay marriage George Zimmerman global warming gun control health care Herman Cain immigration intellectual property IRS Larken Rose libertarian liberty literacy Michael Brown Mitt Romney Obama Obamacare occupy wall street police public school qotw recycling republican primary Rick Perry rights Ron Paul security solyndra taxes terrorism Trayvon Martin TSA video