On this week’s show we start off reading some listener feedback and responding to it. We also talk some more about education, as well as how well we think anarchy would work. A big thank you to our small, but growing, audience! We appreciate the feedback!
The Reading Room
- The 'Facebook Cop' and the Implications of Privatized Policing - The Atlantic
- Why the internet of things could destroy the welfare state | The Observer
- Episode 73 – Current Events | The Midwest Peace Process
- The Dollar At The Center Of The World : Planet Money
- The Great Secession - Jonathan Rauch - The Atlantic
- Join us on location for Episode 73!
- Republican Calls Climate Change A Hoax Because Earth And Mars Have Exactly Same Temperature
- Government Data Show U.S. in Decade-Long Cooling - Forbes
Fans of the Show
September 10th Society
Tags3D printing anarchy Bain Capital bitcoin civil war climate change conservative crime drones drugs education election Facebook gay marriage George Zimmerman global warming gun control health care Herman Cain immigration intellectual property IRS Larken Rose liberal libertarian liberty literacy Mitt Romney Obama Obamacare occupy wall street public school qotw recycling republican primary Rick Perry rights Ron Paul security solyndra taxes terrorism Trayvon Martin TSA video