On this week’s show we start off reading some listener feedback and responding to it. We also talk some more about education, as well as how well we think anarchy would work. A big thank you to our small, but growing, audience! We appreciate the feedback!
The Reading Room
- Hillary: 'Don't Let Anybody Tell You' That 'Businesses Create Jobs'
- Son of St. Louis Co. Executive accused of robbing 18 local gas stations | KMOV.com St. Louis
- Obama Is a Republican | The American Conservative
- Glenn Greenwald: Why privacy matters | TED.com
- Cops Gone Wild - The Midwest Peace Process
- Brace yourselves for another financial crash - CNN
- Obama Reneges on Transparency Pledge Over Air Force One | The Fiscal Times
- Our Lives are Hell - Esquire
Cops Gone Wild
Fans of the Show
September 10th Society
Tags3D printing anarchy bitcoin civil war climate change crime drones drugs education election Facebook Ferguson gay marriage George Zimmerman global warming gun control health care Herman Cain immigration intellectual property IRS Larken Rose libertarian liberty literacy Michael Brown Mitt Romney Obama Obamacare occupy wall street police public school qotw recycling republican primary Rick Perry rights Ron Paul security solyndra taxes terrorism Trayvon Martin TSA video